The Celebration of Fire and Community Tour
1 Day Chaharshanbe Suri Festival Tour
From € 140
The Chaharshabesuri fire celebration is a sign of light coming our way after a cold dark winter. Persians have been celebrating the last Wednesday of the year since ancient times. They believe that with the year ending, they have to get together and throw all the bad energies into the fire. Therefore, they ask the fire to burn the bad and bring forth the light and its powers to guide them through the new year.
We have designed this Iran tour package for travelers to get lost in an authentic Persian family gathering. Therefore, it will be a night full of light as you jump over bonfires while enjoying delicious local dishes and specialized Chaharshabesuri snacks. Also, you will burn away all your fears and invite all the dreams to come your way with flying a balloon in the air. You’ll get to understand how winter ends and spring begins within the local communities of Iran travel agency.
Your Flexibility Options
- ou can choose the type of social party you’d like to attend at night. It could be a night with young folks or the elders or a family of all ages based on your preferences.
- You could tell us in the booking form your preferences about your guide characteristics or specific knowledge. We’ll make sure to match a guide for you based on your requests.
This Tour's Features
This package will provide a unique experience of the most authentic traditions of Iran since ancient times. The festivals will familiarize you with the Iranian customs and events that happen in all different regions of this land which are one of a kind and specific to that region.
All bookings and contracts are settled through SAE Event GmbH, a registered travel agency in Austria. As a result, all transactions and processes are done based on the European legal system. So you would have the advantage of working with a local tour operator under EU-law. Visiting Iran with locals was never that hassle-free.
You’ll get to interact with locals and hear their stories in intimate settings that allows them to share more. You’ll have the opportunity to hear the more unheard tales of Iranian people and discover Iran with unique perspectives not so many get to explore. This package will tell you the stories that will never get covered by the mainstream media.
All land transportation by Air-co vehicle
Daily snacks & drinks
Staff & Experts
Local English-speaking Cultural Guide
Chief Experience Officer throughout your trip
Official Iran Visa reference number
First/last day transportation to/from Tehran from other cities (If you want this service, mention in the booking form)
International airfares, taxes, surcharges
Meals not mentioned in the inclusions.
Plan this Trip
Pricing for Private Tours
- 50% Surcharge would apply for solo travelers.
- Volume discounts would apply for groups with more than 5 people, and special offers for companies.
Booking Terms & Conditions
After finalizing the price of the tour you have selected, you should pay a deposit equal to 25% of your tour cost. Then, we will issue a booking confirmation. You should pay the rest (75%) in cash at the beginning of your tour in our office in Iran.
In case you cancel your tour booking, cancellation fees will apply:
• Up 90 days before arrival: We’ll fully refund the paid deposit.
• 90-60 days before arrival: We’ll refund 50% of the paid deposit.
• 60-30 days before arrival: We’ll refund 25% of the paid deposit.
• From 30 days before arrival to actual arrival: We will hold the deposit (25% of the package price) as a cancellation fee.
How Is This Trip Responsible?
- Before the tour starts, the necessary information (e.g., Etiquette) is given to our travelers
- Local guides and drivers collaborate with us
- We eat 2 meals in local restaurants
- 1 night we sleep at an eco lodge
- We help you to have a better and easier interaction with locals
- It is not just sightseeing; we provide true to life experiences
- We go to local-traditional markets
- We visit the products of NGOs in Isfahan to support them
- Cars we use are fuel-efficient
- We try our best to use less plastic and make less waste in our trip
IranAmaze organizes a variety of tours for all travel interests and types. If you’d like to see all of our Iran tours and get to know the diverse experiences you could have in Iran, please visit our Iran tours page.
From € 140