Ancient Celebration of Community and Love Tour
1 Day Yalda Festival Tour
From € 140
Yalda is a night full of pomegranates, Persian poems, stories, music, and community. It’s a night that marks the start of the winter. As the winter approaches us, Persians believe that the warmth of community gathering and delicious food will make it easier to bear the cold days. There are special community gatherings happening in all different regions of Iran.
Through this 1-day Iran tour package, we’ll take you through the wonders of what happens on Yalda in the city of Tehran. In IranAmaze We’ll spend the day exploring the many places people will buy delicious food and snacks from for the evening gathering. As the evening approaches us, we’ll head to a night of traditional music, Hafiz poems, and connecting more in-depth to the local community through food and conversations.
We’ll start our day by taking a stroll and breathing in the feeling of Yalda in Tehran. We’ll go to Tajrish Bazaar where we’ll find many delicious yalda snacks and enjoy watching the lively faces of people getting ready for the evening. As the darkness approaches us, we’ll head to a public Yalda celebration. Then, we’ll enjoy traditional music while listening to the beautiful tales and poems of Hafiz. Afterward, it’s time to party. So, we’ll head to a friend’s house for some fun, along with watermelons, nuts, and pomegranates. It’s a night that will shine its light on our memories for a long time.
- pick up
Yalda vibes in the city
- Public Yalda Gathering
Traditional Iranian music
- Private Social Yalda Party
Socializing with locals
- Saying Goodbyes
Your Flexibility Options
- You can choose the type of social party you’d like to attend at night. It could be a night with young folks or the elders or a family of all ages based on your preferences.
- You could tell us in the booking form your preferences about your guide characteristics or specific knowledge. We’ll make sure to match a guide for you based on your requests.
This Tour's Features
This package will provide a unique experience of the most authentic traditions of Iran since ancient times. The festivals will familiarize you with the Iranian customs and events that happen in all different regions of this land which are one of a kind and specific to that region.
All bookings and contracts are settled through SAE Event GmbH, a registered travel agency in Austria. As a result, all transactions and processes are done based on the European legal system. So you would have the advantage of working with a local tour operator under EU-law. Visiting Iran with locals was never that hassle-free.
You’ll get to interact with locals and hear their stories in intimate settings that allows them to share more. You’ll have the opportunity to hear the more unheard tales of Iranian people and discover Iran with unique perspectives not so many get to explore. This package will tell you the stories that will never get covered by the mainstream media.
All land transportation by Air-co vehicles
Daily snacks & drinks
Staff & Experts
Local English-speaking Cultural Guide
Chief Experience Officer throughout your trip
Official Iran Visa reference number
First/last day transportation to/from Tehran from other cities (If you want this service, mention in the booking form)
Meals not mentioned in the inclusions.
Plan this Trip
Pricing for Private Tours
|Months||Price / person|
- 50% Surcharge would apply for solo travelers.
- Volume discounts would apply for groups with more than 5 people, and special offers for companies.
Booking Terms & Conditions
After finalizing the price of the tour you have selected, you should pay a deposit equal to 25% of your tour cost. Then, we will issue a booking confirmation. You should pay the rest (75%) in cash at the beginning of your tour in our office in Iran.
In case you cancel your tour booking, cancellation fees will apply:
• Up 90 days before arrival: We’ll fully refund the paid deposit.
• 90-60 days before arrival: We’ll refund 50% of the paid deposit.
• 60-30 days before arrival: We’ll refund 25% of the paid deposit.
• From 30 days before arrival to actual arrival: We will hold the deposit (25% of the package price) as a cancellation fee.
How Is This Trip Responsible?
- Before the tour starts, the necessary information (e.g., Etiquette) is given to our travelers
- Local guides and drivers collaborate with us
- We eat 2 meals in local restaurants
- 1 night we sleep at an eco lodge
- We help you to have a better and easier interaction with locals
- It is not just sightseeing; we provide true to life experiences
- We go to local-traditional markets
- We visit the products of NGOs in Isfahan to support them
- Cars we use are fuel-efficient
- We try our best to use less plastic and make less waste in our trip
IranAmaze organizes a variety of tours for all travel interests and types. If you’d like to see all of our Iran tours and get to know the diverse experiences you could have in Iran, please visit our Iran tours page.
From € 140