Lost in the Aroma of Love Tour
2 Day Rose Water Festival Tour
Have you ever dreamed of being lost in a massive field of roses? Rosewater festival is like a dream come true. Damask roses surround us as we step into the rose fields of Kashan. It will look magical and smell like heaven. The beauty of women wearing traditional clothes as they pick roses and put them into their basket is mesmerizing. The men carry heavy pots of roses to get some fresh rosewater from them, and the beauty of it all blows our minds.
The beautiful nature of Neyasar, combined with the ancient houses of Kashan, will ingrain memories in our mind that we’ll remember forever in IranAmaze. The spring is at its climax on this 3-day vacation across Kashan’s many jewels. From the ancient caves to the vast rose fields and historical houses, in Iran tours we’ll take a stroll through time and nature, making love together during this time in this region of Iran.
We’ll head to Niasar to visit the rose fields and local rosewater manufactories. We will get lost in the rose fields watching the rosewater festival. As we watch women with traditional clothes pick damask roses, the smell of fresh rosewater will mesmerize us. The rhythm and the beauty of how the process of making rosewater goes is quite indescribable. Then, we’ll be visiting the cave houses of this region and take a walk next to the waterfalls. The fun will continue as we get Henna tattoos on our body parts by local artists. A photo will be necessary with traditional clothes and our Henna tattoos. We’ll end our adventures for the first day by visiting Niasar Cave, also known as Reis cave. We’ll be spending the night at a traditional local house in Kashan to rest for the next day.
- pick up, Drive to Niasar
- Rose Gardens and Manufactories
- Niasar Cave
- Magnificent Waterfalls
- Henna Hand Painting
- Photography with traditional Clothes
- Traditional Guest House Night Stay
Fin garden will be our first stop with its beautiful arches and mysterious pool. Afterward, we’ll visit the Borujerdi house with its unique 19th-century architecture. After visiting the historical sites of Kashan, we’ll be having lunch. The smell of authentic traditional dishes will make us go beyond our limits and probably eat more than we usually do. With a heart full of joy and a body full of good food, we’ll say our goodbyes until next time.
- Fin Garden
UNESCO World Heritage Site, PersianGarden
- Borujerdi House
- Sultan Ahmad Bathhouse
- Saying Goodbyes
Your Flexibility Options
- You could tell us in the booking form your preferences about your guide characteristics or specific knowledge. We’ll make sure to match a guide for you based on your requests.
- Kashan has many more attractions such as historical houses, mosques and the Bazaar. If you were not tired at the end of your day, we could also add visiting those sites to your itinarary.
This Tour's Features
This package will provide a unique experience of the most authentic traditions of Iran since ancient times. The festivals will familiarize you with the Iranian customs and events that happen in all different regions of this land which are one of a kind and specific to that region.
All bookings and contracts are settled through SAE Event GmbH, a registered travel agency in Austria. As a result, all transactions and processes are done based on the European legal system. So you would have the advantage of working with a local tour operator under EU-law. Visiting Iran with locals was never that hassle-free.
You’ll get to interact with locals and hear their stories in intimate settings that allows them to share more. You’ll have the opportunity to hear the more unheard tales of Iranian people and discover Iran with unique perspectives not so many get to explore. This package will tell you the stories that will never get covered by the mainstream media.
All land transportation by Air-co vehicles
1 night stay at the traditional guest house
Daily snacks & drinks
Staff & Experts
Local English-speaking Cultural Guide
Chief Experience Officer throughout your trip
Official Iran Visa reference number
International airfares, taxes, surcharges
Meals not mentioned in the inclusions.
Plan this Trip
Pricing for Private Tours
|Months||Price / person|
- 50% Surcharge would apply for solo travelers.
- Volume discounts would apply for groups with more than 5 people, and special offers for companies.
Booking Terms & Conditions
After finalizing the price of the tour you have selected, you should pay a deposit equal to 25% of your tour cost. Then, we will issue a booking confirmation. You should pay the rest (75%) in cash at the beginning of your tour in our office in Iran.
In case you cancel your tour booking, cancellation fees will apply:
• Up 90 days before arrival: We’ll fully refund the paid deposit.
• 90-60 days before arrival: We’ll refund 50% of the paid deposit.
• 60-30 days before arrival: We’ll refund 25% of the paid deposit.
• From 30 days before arrival to actual arrival: We will hold the deposit (25% of the package price) as a cancellation fee.
How Is This Trip Responsible?
- We support traditional festivals not only by participating but also by introducing them to others
- We minimize the impact of our presence in the festival by following the locals
- We provide the necessary information (e.g. Etiquette) for our travelers before starting the tour
- We facilitate your interaction with locals
- We use local guides and drivers
- We use fuel-efficient cars
- We try to use less plastic and reduce our waste in our trip
IranAmaze organizes a variety of tours for all travel interests and types. If you’d like to see all of our Iran tours and get to know the diverse experiences you could have in Iran, please visit our Iran tours page.
From € 190